- Perpend cavity ventilator with internal flyscreen for use in timber frame and traditional build.
- Flyscreen located centrally for a neat appearance and to prevent accidental blockage by paint and airborne debris.
- Unique internal water baffles and specially tapered surfaces prevent water transfer and make the vent an effective weep hole for drainage.
- Unique internal water baffles and specially tapered surfaces prevent water transfer and make the vent an effective weep hole for drainage
- Clean lines maintain the aesthetic appearance of the building.
- BBA Approved – Your independent assurance that the product meets building regulations and standards and will last.
- To protect the outlet from blockage during rendering or water penetration during flooding, use Rytons DamRyt slim vent protector DAMSLIMVENT.
- 103mm L x 66mm H x 10mm W (allows a 6mm venting gap) (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- Clear: SVFMINCL.
- Terracotta: SVFMINTC.
- Buff/Sand: SVFMINBS.
- White: SVFMINWH.
- Grey: SVFMINGR.
- Black: SVFMINBL.
- Installation is fast and easy as work proceeds with the Slim Vent replacing the vertical mortar joint. Lower ventilators should be placed below the dpc, unless cavity trays are used when they should be positioned above the tray. Vertically stagger vents when placing them above and below horizontal fire stops.
- Box quantity: 100 number.
- Box size: 26cm W x 22.5cm H x 15cm D.
- Box weight: 2.2kg.