Click images to zoom
- High Performance liquid waterproofing membrane
- 1 component – no complicated pre-mixing
- Formulated grade for below ground applications
- Excellent weather & UV resistance
- Fast curing, elastic & flexible at extreme temperatures
Visqueen Axiom Guard is a unique single component polyurethane liquid membrane
incorporating an accelerator that upon contact with humidity cures rapidly to give a
continuous fully bonded waterproofing coating.
Surface coverage is approximately 1.5kg/m² therefore. The product is available in 15 kilo
(1 tin overs 10m²) tins in two options:
Visqueen Axiom Guard H+ for horizontal surfaces.
Visqueen Axiom Guard V+ specially formulated for vertical surfaces. Visqueen
recommend 2 coats in this application therefore to aid installation we offer 2 colours –
white and grey. The use of a two colour system allows the easy identification of any
areas that have been missed with the second coat.
Application & Surface
- External Tanking, basements, substructures
- Retaining walls
- Smooth brick work
- ICF Formwork
- Visqueen Axiom Guard is used where a high performance tanking liquid waterproofing
membrane is required in accordance with BS8102 – Grades 1, 2 and 3 apply. It is
classified as a fully bonded Type A membrane. Axiom Guard Primer is used to seal
porous or contaminated surfaces, and to aid adhesion of the Visqueen Axiom Guard.
- Visqueen Axiom Guard Primer – to prime substrates prior to use of Visqueen Axiom
- Visqueen Protect&Drain – a drainage board for protecting the membrane during
backfilling operations in external tanking applications, and also promoting drainage of
water away from the structure
- Visqueen Zedex CPT DPC – a high performance cavity tray damp-proof course for
- Visqueen Axiom CreteSeal – a one component concrete expansion joint sealant