We can source and supply many different types of weeps vents in various colours.
Wall weep vents – Product 1143 A cavity wall weep/vent specifically intended for use with standard brick,block or stone external walls of thickness between 100-102.5mm.
RYTWEEP – Rytons Rytweep
- An unobtrusive cavity weep hole duct.
- Virtually unseen when installed; showing only the small weep outlet
- Simple design allows quick and easy fitting with no special brickwork required.
- Flush face maintains the aesthetic appearance of the building.
- Lugs aid mortar adhesion for efficient installation.
- BBA approved – your independent assurance that the product meets building regulations and standards and will last.
- Compatible with Rytons Rytweep® Tube (RYTWTUBE) for use in blockwork or to allow for rendering.
- To protect the outlet from blockage during rendering or water penetration during flooding use Rytons DamRyt® Rytweep® Protector(DAMWEEP).
Timloc Tunnel Weeps TW1
Any situation where water must be discharged from an external wall, e.g:
At ground floor slab level
Within cavity tray systems
Over external lintels
Where a cavity must be ventilated
On external walls – 100mm or more in thickness – built from brick, block or stone.
Type ‘W’ Weep Vents
- Standard size 105/115mm x 65mm x 10mm plus lockfit wedges.
- Standard Type W provides 320mm2 free air space.
- BS polypropylene.
- Available in grey, black, beige, brown, terracotta, white and clear.
We also supply Rytons Multifix Airbrick and we Stock Timloc 1201 airbricks
Please get in touch for competitive prices! 01480 702 222