Geoplast is proud to introduce Build Fast, an innovative building method. Geoplast Build Fast combines Geoplast products, engineering and project management know-how. Build Fast makes it possible to improve building speed and decrease costs thanks to:
- Less use of concrete and steel;
- Products’ stackability and consequent easy storage;
- Quick installation due to the independence from heavy machinery.
The cost savings can be 10-20%, and the time savings reach up to 40% due to the peculiarities of Geoplast products. Below are some examples:
- Modulo, permanent, crawl space formwork, is stackable and light. One pallet of Modulo weighs only 450 kg and 1 truck of Modulo fills the same space as 10 trucks of soil.
- New Nautilus, permanent void former for lightweight bidirectional slabs, uses from 15 to 20% less concrete and from 2 to 5% less steel compared to traditional systems.
- Geotub, reusable formwork system in ABS technopolymer for circular and oval columns, is light, modular and easy to assemble. The same goes for Geopanel, reusable formwork system in ABS technopolymer for walls, which weighs only 11 kg, thus allowing for very fast installation and dismantling.