Visqueen Ultimate Liquid Gas Membrane
- Low permeability to methane, carbon dioxide and radon gases
- Ideal for complex detailing applications
- Quick Installation times due to rapid drying properties
- Waterproofing membrane for below ground applications
- Vertical and horizontal damp proof membrane
- Non toxic water based liquid
- Compatible with Visqueen sheet membrane systems
Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane is a grey, one part elastomeric polymer modified liquid that dries to form a black, flexible membrane. The product is supplied in a 20L container.
- Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane is used for providing damp proofing, gas proofing or waterproofing for a range of applications, including:
- Gas and damp proofing of solid concrete floors
- Vertical gas and damp proofing of rendered brickwork and blockwork masonry walls
- Gas and damp proofing of junctions with steel stanchions
- Complex gas and damp proofing of detailing applications
- Gas and waterproofing of basement structures and lift pits
When designing structures incorporating Type A waterproofing protection as classified in BS 8102: 2009 (Code of practice for protection of below ground structures against water from the ground), the product is suitable for Grade 1, 2 and 3 structures.
Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane system is not designed for use as a gas or damp proof course. Visqueen supply a range of products for this application; please
contact our technical sales office for further information.
Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane must not pass through structural zones such as pile caps, pile tops and sheer walls where a concrete to concrete bond is required.
Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane system consists of:
- Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane – 20L container (approximate total coverage 1.0 litre/m²)
- Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane Primer – 5L container (approximate total coverage 0..25 litre/m²)
- Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane Reinforcing Strip – 300mm x 100m
When used to provide gas or waterproofing to the external face of lift pit structures, cover with Visqueen TreadGUARD1500 or Visqueen Protectadrain.
Click here to view Visqueen Liquid Gas Membrane Datasheet